BP CENTRE OFFICE TOWER MULTIPLE FLOOR RENOVATIONS
This project included the reconstruction of 69,000 sq. ft. of office floor space in BP Center located in down town Calgary. Facility renovations with in an existing and operating office tower environment. This included all multidisciplinary engineering and architectural design. Inclusive of: building service connections, structural assessments, internal partitioning, fittings & fixtures, HVAC/electrical/communication, and keycard security.
J+B was the prime consultant on this project and our services included: Preliminary Design (options analysis, conceptual drawing, assessments), Detailed Design (all engineering, drawings, specifications, construction documents, tender coordination, permits and applications), Construction Services (client representative for EPCM process, work permits, approvals, safety, financial administration, project schedule), Start Up and Handover (Engineers sign off).
J+B provided multidisciplinary engineering and architectural design and development services, project management services, construction support services (client representative, safety support and training), financial tracking and controls (contract administration), project schedule, overall quality control services, start up and hand over services, including maintenance manuals and training.
CONSULTANTS' SPECIFIC ROLES
- Principal point of contact for client.
- Manage the design process, tender process and project schedule.
- Construction services and represent client in the EPCM process.
- Project financial administration and tracking.
- Manage the complete Permit Process for client from application to approvals.
- Manage Quality Control reviews
- Start up and hand over including maintenance manuals and training of key personnel.
Copyright © 2020 J+B Engineering Inc.
All rights reserved.
25 Centurian Drive, Suite 201
Markham, Ontario, L3R 5N8
707 10 Avenue SW, Suite 150
Calgary, Alberta, T2R 0B3