PARKLAND FUEL CORPORATION
Various Locations Across Canada
J+B was engaged by Parkland Fuels Corporation to provide engineering design services to renovate and upgrade, or develop complete new builds for their locations across Alberta and British Columbia. The projects involve designing the interior and exterior of the stores to Parkland’s new store design standards. Design the complete petroleum installation including; new canopies, new tanks, new dispensers, new pump islands, new concrete, and new asphalt etc… Providing design services for all engineering disciplines as required by each project. J+B is managing the project from Development Permit to Building Permit ensuring all permit and approvals are complete; through the construction period with code compliance reviews to complete As- Built drawings after the project’s completion. J+B have been involved with the development of Parkland’s standards, working with them closely to ensure quality design integrity and compliance to building codes. We are a one stop shop for Parkland, picking up each project where they are, and developing them to a successful completion.
CONSULTANTS' SPECIFIC ROLES
- Canopy, footings for canopy.
- Fuel and tank area concrete slab
- Tank nest design
- Seismic design for T bar ceiling in C-store
- HVAC structural design – snow load and curb.
- Side walk and concrete design. Frost Barriers if required.
- All required permits and approvals – Municipal and federal.
- Coordination of project design work.
- Single point of contact for client.
- Financial and schedule coordination
- Trouble shooting
Copyright © 2020 J+B Engineering Inc.
All rights reserved.
25 Centurian Drive, Suite 201
Markham, Ontario, L3R 5N8
707 10 Avenue SW, Suite 150
Calgary, Alberta, T2R 0B3